Best of bests in Bhopal
Feb 15, 2018 08:15 PM 1284 Views (via Android App)

Bhopal is living in the trends of new pubs and lounges and I personally visit them a lot. I never miss the trending places so I visited the socialite seven.

The time you enter you would notice some really hard work done by the designers. The looks are great there and have a dedicated place for selfies and photos.

Being on the rooftop you see an amazing view of the city area. I suggest the best time to visit is at the evening or night so you enjoy the best climate as well. I must say, A really great ambience too.

No need to worry about the tastes. Being a hard foodie I eat a lot and my views are that the food here is too good at the price they present. Also they have a wide range in their menu.

The best thing is that they take care so well that you dont face even the smallest of inconvenience.

A must visit place and value for money.

Write a Review on Socialite Seven S7 - Maharana Pratap Nagar - Bhopal