Paradeep,Odisha,India India
Social add world is Multi level Marketing
Nov 23, 2018 07:53 AM 7972 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 18, 2018 10:11 AM)

Hyy. Friends my name is Jyotiprakash . Now I am telling about Socialaddworld .

When I searched in youtube how to make money from online . There is a number of way to saw me and I worked but they pretend with me i.e in freelancing website . Atlast I found socialaddworld from techno king channel . It is a multi level marketing or is known as pyramid network marketing .

In this business one is leader which is top of position and people are join under them and who joined more people so they earn more money . In this business manger is Rajeev Sharma and Amit Johri . I know that Nepal Singh is the top of position in socialaddworld and he earns 400$ to 500$ per now-a-days . I saw in social add world group and they have hardly 100k prople under them.

It is a good platform for homebased income for all if you are finded free online business where you can earn unlimited then socialaddworld is that place you can earn money in form of dollar and it also converts into rupee in withdrawl date . In first in this the minimum withdrawal was 10$ in B2R app .

B2Recharge is the official application from socialaddworld where available any types of mobile recharge and DTH recharge , electric bill payment etc.

I am using socialaddworld since six months and I withdrawled 10$ in bid2recharge app and I have 256 team member and I have 54$ in my account and 50$ is bank withdrawl limit in bank but will be kyc is correct .

I have joined people under me by whatsapp group and in facebook group . My socialaddworld user ID is 7437822878 and password is secret. It is a genuine website any one can earn money by Android phone.

But due to more number number of traffic in this website . In some times the service is error or many times take to load .

In this due to more number of traffic the google give adds on website and you know many bloggers earning by this process . . Means under google a business is turn arround .

So it was the my first used online earning experience.

Thank you.