Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Pondicherry India
A Worst Site
Nov 28, 2017 01:17 PM 3241 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hey everyone,

Today, I am going to write a review about a recent online shop I have visited that soch.in. I first thought that soch apparels are very good and classy. So, I ordered 2 to 3 sets of kurthi 1 week aback. After 7 to 8 days of late delivery.the order arrived at our home. They paid a very high delivery fee. So, when I opened the kurthi I ordered was mis matching and the cloth was unstitched. I was literally shocked and don't know what to do because it is okeh to return the product if the delivery is by cash.but I paid the cash on online. There's no way I can refund the material. I was totally disappointed by their service. The cloth also seems to be old. I was totally cheated. The price is also very high.So, please guys don't prefer this shoping site.I will definitely rate 4 out 10. I ordered those two chudi but in turn I got something else.

Thank you guys!