Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-9212692126

bangalore India
They FAKE everything. Do business UNETHICALLY.
Jan 30, 2016 02:04 PM 1576 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hope you take a look at this one. I wanted something very urgently and placed a order with snapdeal. Surprisingly, I received an incomplete order. I requested for a replacement immediately.

During the last 5 days, I have been speaking to snapdeal callcenter folks many a times and they assured that they will pickup the faulty product soon and will give me the good product for which I payed money for.

Service from snapdeal was pathetic and here is why I say it:

1) The product delievered was incomplete.

2) The return order was raised, for which no pickup happened.

3) Call center folks kept on promising me that the product will be picked up, however they now send me a email saying fake things.

"We attempted the reverse pickup of your package, but you cancelled it. We have closed your request for return/replacement. No refund/replacement will be initiated from our end."

Now, why did you send me such a email when I never requested snapdel for cancelling the order replacement? why should I cancel it when I have a faulty product at my house, completly packed and labelled as adviced by snapdeal's retun instructions?

4) call center folks say that they have some technical issues due to which this happened automatically. Again a big lie here. Howmuch would you fake?

I was totally disapointed and requested for a refund. all the details below: please look in to it. Order ID: 11232522710

order replacement Reference number: 18415679