Product Quality:

Apr 30, 2016 02:32 PM 5199 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Snapdeal.com is the most valuable shopping junction. I don't have purchased too many thing from this website but yeah little bit purchases I also done here.

The products available on snapdeal is good and the price is also lower than others.

The service is average but helpful. But a few year ago I brought my Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual sim from this website and in the website they mentioned that near about 700.00 rs cashback on this product if I pay through any debit card. But they didn't mention that a Visa or MasterCard is required for this cashback offer. And when I asked them about the cash back they told me that sir your card is Maestro Card and this offer is not valid on this card. Then what next I got surprised because they also didn't mention these things in their condition of cashback offer. I'm very shameful for this activity from snapdeal.

And that's the reason that I didn't use snapdeal more for online shopping. Overall it's good service is also better. Website navigation and searching product is very easy and simple. The design of the website is very attractive and good looking.

It's a recommendable for online shopping lovers but be careful when you are shopping in a offer period. Please read all the rules and conditions to get the offers successfully.

Snapdeal.com