Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-9212692126

Snapdeal run by crooks
May 22, 2013 11:22 AM 2401 Views
(Updated May 22, 2013 11:23 AM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Order 963198583.

I purchased a crepe top from snapdeal website without realising that it's run by a bunch of crooks. I returned the product since the sizes weren't as advertised. They received it and acknowledged that it was unused and was accepted. They also wrote had written that a refund will be issued to me in 7 to 21 working days.

After 21 days nothing happens, and I started calling them up. Every time I call them, they'll tell that this will be done "today" on priority basis. I've recordings of the phone calls I made to these frauds and I'll be uploading them soon on the internet, and I hope these scammers along with the self-proclaimed "mastermind" kunal bali or whatever his name is will be hopefully put in jail for looting people.

These people are EXTREMELY unprofessional, and they shouldn't be given any business. They conveniently ignored all my emails asking for an explanation on why no refund is being given.

I've never had such a horrible experience on any online purchase website on the internet. DO NOT BUY FROM SNAPDEAL.

Snapdeal.com