Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

A movie that I will always cherish
Mar 14, 2009 10:25 PM 2969 Views
(Updated Mar 14, 2009 10:25 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This movie reminded me of mumbai and the spirit of mumbai. Eventhough I am not from mumbai, I'm very familiar with the spirit of mumbai and Slumdog millionaire does an excellent job of showing that spirit and the hurdles mumbaikars face while climbing the ladder of success.

kudos and congratulations to the cast for their oscar sweep. I liked the acting from all the junior characters and was very impressed by Dev Patel (a british lad of Indian origin). I wish him luck. Anil Kapoor was very energetic not only in the movie but in promoting the movie.

I also liked the spirit of Simon Beaufoy, Danny Boyle and Christian Colson and their willingness to work in some challenging situations (hustle and bustle of mumbai). One cannot forget the music maestro A. R. Rahman and Resul Pookutty who have not only brought 3 oscars to India but has made every indian proud.

Slumdog Millionaire Movie