Deoria India
Not comfortable and product quality was Bad.
Oct 20, 2017 04:51 PM 7040 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 20, 2017 04:54 PM)

Hi friends today I want to review about SLAZENGER SHOES, friends if you want to buy a good shoes then never buy of slazenger its only look pretty but not comfortable I am using it from one month and really when ever I use this shoes my legs was paining that what in wear really if you walk with this shoes for 10 minutes your legs and mind both are paining together.

I purchase a shoes which look good in designing but I don't know about its quality which is to poor.

Coustomer service : its all bad after sale they did not care about coustomer feeling they all say sir it is good enough we can't do anything about it,

if you call at center or there shop they do not take your call in second they always take 15 minutes its to long I don't like it.

STAFF COURTESY:

its normal not impressive they tell me that its comfortable but its not. I dnt knw why they doing this.

thanks for reading.