Layout and Design:

MUST AVOID THIS COMPANY.. ELSE YOU WILL REPENT
Nov 16, 2015 05:17 PM 1751 Views

Layout and Design:

I used this company to transfer from Delhi to south. They make all kind of false promises to take you into their TRAP.

Once you give them your goods, they will start BLACKMAILING you like anything. They will also use abusive language if you try to discuss with them.

I had faced exactly the same issues with this packer as "kalyanrambnv" has written above. They literally blackmailed me and charged me much more than what they initially agreed.

They charged me additional 5000/- Rs for insurance, even though I never wanted that much insurance cover. It was simply imposed upon me after they took the goods from me. Moreover, they have not been able to hand over the insurance paper to me till today which they promised to give me the very next day of picking up the goods from Delhi. In fact, it seems that they have not done any insurance. They have simply put that money in their pocket.

And then they added 5000/- Rs service tax even though at the time of making the deal they said they will not charge me extra for service tax. They added all these charges once I gave him the goods for shifting.

I am yet to receive my goods after almost 3 weeks. They agreed to take 50% advance payment and remaining 50% payment after proper delivery and unpacking of the goods in my new house. But today I received a call from Mr Anil(Owner of this company) saying I should clear 100% payments before they deliver my goods. They don't listen to anything now and start using abusive languages if I try to remind them that they agreed to take the remaining 50% payments only after delivering the goods and unpacking. They are simply blackmailing now since I am helpless. And if I make the full payments, I don't know whether they will deliver the goods in good condition, and whether they will do doorstep delivery and unpack it.

This company completely CHEATED me and took away my PEACE OF MIND.

Write a Review on Skyline Packers and Movers