Was the tour operator helpful:

29, Near Ferozepur Road, Adarsh Nagar, Ludhiana 141012, PB

+91-161-2771744

Lacknow India
Poor Customer Services
Jun 01, 2017 03:38 PM 534 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Sky High Tour and Travels are the nearest tour travelling company to my home so I arrange a tour for my family as a surprise to my younger brother, so I am planning this tour from last 1 month.

I call there services, there representative said that they have a good package for you at some hilly areas, as my brother love to visit hilly area so I am very interested to give him a surprise. I asked them to arrange this package and I also give them advanced.

The day came when I am ready to give a surprise. I asked everyone to be ready and to pack your bags with winter cloths. With my this wordings every one get an idea that is to go hilly area.

But I am feeling very shame when I went out with my family but there travellers are not on time I also call there services center but no one response to my call this is very irritating as I am waiting with my whole family at the corner of a road for approximately 2 hours.

There travelling van is late approximately for 3 hours. Every one is feeling so tired and the enthusiasm of all members are ruined.

Finally I will say that this travelling agency is the worst agency which is not caring for there customers.

Thanks.