Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Skullcandy

Awesome
Sep 01, 2016 06:57 PM 1624 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 01, 2016 06:54 PM)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Sound quality is unmatchable. I purchased it about a year back from Amazon for Rs.1500. Though one of its speakers stopped working though it was my fault as I stretched the wire too forcefully. But the companys response was quick and I got it replaced within 15 days. Though for replacing it you may have to go to Noida at least 2 times. But yeah it was worth. Since day one the quality of the product is remarkable.

Its sound quality is flawless and works without any hassle. But I seriously liked the earlier design which had L-shaped jack my experience with it was more nice. And even the transparent section of the button and the speakers was nice but now in the new mode the company has replaced it. That's why I regret breaking my earlier earphones. Otherwise the sound quality has not even changed a bit and they work on any device I've come across.

Skullcandy Smokin Bud 2 S2PGFY-327 In Ear Earphones