Design & Looks:

Sep 03, 2015 04:12 PM 2091 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Well, I go for this earphone, seeing only the brand name. as the brand skull candy is so famous for its design and sound quality. but this product had disappointed me a  lot.

The only good thing which I found in this earphone is the sound quality. every note was perfect.

BUt there is a big list of cons here.

firstly. The volume of the earphone is low. in normal earphone I listen songs good in medium volume. but for this earphone. I have to turn the volume full.

second. bass. well, on papers this earphone has bass. but I didnt feel any bass. big disappointment.

third. The ear plugs was not comfortable.

fourth. and the worst one. the earphone got broken after only 7 months of usage. the earphone was not durable. I have to stick back the earphone with the help of fevi quick.

Verdict- please dont buy this earphone. I dont know whether its the problem in this model or in Skullcandy. well better go for JBL or sennheiser.

Skullcandy S2IKDZ-144