Design & Looks:

Dec 16, 2015 04:05 PM 2205 Views

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Satisfaction:

Sound quality is great yet the general form nature of the skullcandy earphones are not extremely good.We are paying 500-800 rs just to get a shabby plastic item. The wire utilized as a part of the earphones is additionally not exactly great. It is slim and effortlessly delicate.

On the off chance that the earphones from skullcandy are evaluated at 200 to 300 rs, they are the best n the business sector. In any case, price is bit high for this item. I purchased this earphones a week ago from snapdeal and 3 of my companions likewise purchased the same model. They are very fulfilled by the item yet I am definitely not. In the event that you are concerned just about the sound quality, then purchase it. On the off chance that you need a decent quality at the outside additionally please dont purchase it.

Skullcandy S2DUDZ-072