For Business

+1-800120004488

SKINKRAFT
Mar 19, 2021 09:29 AM 2482 Views (via Mobile)

Pathetic customer care service. Literally harrasment to the customer once u placed order.

I would like to share my genuine review and extreme bad experience with Skinkraft.

I have order skin Kraft kit but I haven't received Hyaluronic serum. Then tried on skinkraft Watsup number and whenever l am sending my complaint on it, I am getting automoted reply abut new order and link.

So, tried on skinkraft tolfree number but once I am dialing 3 for complaint register , cal was disconnected automatically.

Then finally I tried emailing as well and I wrote e-mail to skinkraft about my bad experience and asked about my product here also I left with disappointment coz they are replied me after 3 days and stopped my shipment again.

I am fully harrassed by skinkraft team since I ordered this pathetic product.

I am wondering what happened If any side effects arise with this product coz no one will bother to respond u not even Watsup not on email and toll free number as well.

So I have stop using this pathetic product and wasted my hard earned money 999 rs.

????