Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

17/7, New No 68, Rupena Agrahara, Near Madiwala Silk Board, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068, KA

Mahindra

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Dear Sireesh Team,

Thank you very much for an excellent day on Saturday(29th July 2017) during the delivery of my XUV 500 W10. Honestly, It was such a pleasant experience right from the time I walked in till I left. The team was very courteous, responsive and professional in completing the delivery process. Everything with respect to paper work as well as the car accessories was kept ready on the day. This proves perfect planning and execution.

The team took special care in arranging the car for delivery photo shoot with nice decoration at the pre-arranged and well lit delivery spot in the basement.

• They arranged for the timely pickup from my home to drive us to the showroom.

• Wasted no time to make my family comfortable(specially my demanding young kids) in offering refreshments.

• Quickly completed the paper work.

• Nicely ran through the delivery note and special offers. Happy to have the special offer of free stay at Mahindra

resort.

And then it was raining surprises by the team at the delivery spot:

• Presented us a flower bouquet and a big mock key.

• A nice flower garland decorated on the car.

• Silently presented a great family picture of us embedded into a frame.

• Handed out a pen drive pre-loaded with nice selection of songs.what a thoughtful gift:)

• Volunteered to drive the car to the main level after requesting me to just start the car per tradition.

• Arranged a person to lead us to nearest fuel station for complimentary fuel.

and many more.

To sum up; it was truly a touching experience at Sireesh, Yelahanka.

I wish this care must continue going forward too.

I wish Sireesh team a great success!

P.S: The team included Vykesh, Srinath, Noor, Lokesh and many others(I'm sorry I couldn't get all the names).

Regards,