Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

17/7, New No 68, Rupena Agrahara, Near Madiwala Silk Board, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068, KA

Mahindra

+91-80-40105010

Pathetic Service Advisers and poor quality work
Dec 21, 2017 11:14 AM 2243 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Bangalore Sireesh has the worst XUV service advisers. I have tried their HSR Layout one, The JP Nagar one and the Singasandra one.

HSR Layout - Had my SUV given for body work. They took 2 months to release my car and settle with my insurance. Shiva and Sandeep kept sending me in circles with no concrete response.

JP Nagar - Listed out the few things to be done along with service. After it came back, I noticed that they had not done some of the work and have billed me for it. I even called back and spoke to the service adviser, who assured me that he has personally looked into the matter(WHICH IS A LIE) and told me that everything was ok!

Singasandra - Again, some body work and minor issues to be looked into. Apparently, both these depts are separate, so between them I had to call individually to ensure that the work is getting done. Then I had a key that needed to be replaced for which I have given my details to Mr. Harish. Its been almost 2 months(I have proof) and hes still telling me that they are getting it.

I ask the management of Sireesh, why do you hire and retain such incompetent people? Its one thing to do a shoddy job, but then to lie to the customer is truly pathetic. Best part is these service advisers dont even care about an escalation against them. Please change the attitude, or you will loose all your business.

Sireesh Auto - Bangalore