Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

17/7, New No 68, Rupena Agrahara, Near Madiwala Silk Board, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068, KA

Mahindra

+91-80-40105010

Sireesh Auto Pvt.Ltd. Rajajinagar
Dec 01, 2016 07:03 AM 7146 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 24, 2017 04:47 PM)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I recently decided to buy a brand new XUV500 W10 FWD variant. I had competitive quotes from one of the dealer, whom I do not wish to name in this forum. So, did pay visit to few showrooms and the dealers across Bengaluru to do a thorough homework for better pricing and the service offered by each one of them. Sireesh Auto Pvt.Ltd. has recently opened their new showroom at Rajajinagar adjacent to Narayana Netralaya near ISKON temple. Hence decided to enquire the price and offers. This was when I confronted Mr.Kailash( 7625040454 / 9900091947) the sales personnel. He was very polite and a good listener. He did patiently answer to all the queries and critics while during the time of enquiry and negotiation. Despite all the odds, he extended his valuable time and service, though being made aware that I had already worked out for a competitive offer and was there just to enquire. He provided the breakup of the pricing factor and a detailed summary about the offers. It's only then I got to know about the offers extended by dealers in general. I finally decided to buy this XUV @ Sireesh Auto Pvt. Ltd. Rajajinagar considering all facts and the kind of service extended by Mr.Kailash. I am so thankful to him and Mr.Madhu( Sales Personnel-TL) who took me through a hassle free and smooth transaction. Also, would like to thank Mr.Vinay of Accessories who offered the genuine accessories at a decent price as compared elsewhere. I had a wonderful experience here at Sireesh Auto Pvt. Ltd. Rajajinagar wherein the atmosphere is great with very well equipped staff who are always courteous. I would bank on Mr.Kailash & team for any further purchases to be made for self or for any of my friends or contacts. You don't need any reference to work out a deal unlike it's a practice elsewhere. I thank Mr.Kailash, Madhu & Mr.Vinay for all there extended support. In fact, even after delivery, they have been so cooperative and helpful in getting the service done in timely manner. It's a sheer pleasure in dealing with such a professional team.- Ramanna.B.C.9900107088

Sireesh Auto - Bangalore