Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

17/7, New No 68, Rupena Agrahara, Near Madiwala Silk Board, Hosur Road, Bangalore 560068, KA

Mahindra

+91-80-40105010

Bangalore India
Quality of service was very poor
Mar 31, 2016 06:59 PM 10776 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hi,

I have given my Scorpio car to service in Sireesh Service Center, Jakkur main road, Bangalore. Quality of service was very poor and they are not be able to keep their promise on service.

I gave car for service on general service & AC replacement. After service, I have faced many problems in my car, A/C is not working on rear end and many things missed what we addressed initially. When I received the car back, washing was not done properly. I can see few dust inside my car. They charged the 48000/ for overall service, I feel there is no value for my money.

My audio system is not working after service and seat covers are scratched and I have taken the photos of the same. Also reported to service adviser but no use, they are trying to skip.

After service, there is too much sound is coming and now.

Think twice, when you are giving car for service in Sireesh Service Station, Jakkur. My advice is better to avoid.

Sireesh Service Center is GARAGE than a SERVICE STATION.

Regards,