Academics:

Student Engagement:

1st Floor, BEST complex, S.V. Road, Opposite, Rly. Stn., Andheri (W) Mumbai 400058, MH

+91-022-42379010

Lucknow India
Good teacher staff
Aug 30, 2017 01:00 AM 9486 Views (via Mobile)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

When I join sinhal coaching classes for biology class because I am biology student and I want a addition guidance that is why join sinhal and my friend sid also here at 1 year and he is invited to me to join sinhal and I accept and join this. When I see 1st class which organic bio topic they learn this topic very faithful manner and also in 5-6 days the teachers are very friendly relation I love it and also understand everything very easily.

In 2015 sinhal coaching centre open for commerce class and in 2016 it open for biology and chemistry students also for student better future.

And in reality I agree.

So my 1 year experience with my personal opinion that must join this guys because knowledge cannot learn it understand only when you found a faithful and truthful manner which sinhal teacher staff provided to me.

Write a Review on Sinhal Classes - Mumbai