Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Jodhpur India
Great fort and good for trekking
Feb 10, 2017 04:52 PM 5009 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Sinhagad fort is the best fort I have ever seen . it is about 30 to 50 kms ride from pune. we went by bike. its a place with rich history. The best time to visit sinhagad is in rainy season. Also there are bus services available from pune to sinhagad. Nice place to go on weekend. Local snacks available on all over the hills. Trekking may take long time approx 1 hour depending on the person fitness so please carry water bottle, cap, sweater and wear shoes. Top view looks very beautiful. I like "pithale bhakri" and "Kanda bhaji " Wide range of hotels are available between pune to singhagad village like Hotel Samruddhi Inn, Shree Inn loudge and HMR Royal Inn. The road is not so good in condition. overall it was nice experience(specially trekking) I recommended to go in rainy season or in winter(early in the morning to view beautiful sun rise).

Sinhagad