Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Taloja Phase 1 India
Sinhagad - awesome fort for trek lovers
Jan 17, 2018 12:38 AM 1333 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Sinhagad fort is situated in pune. It named as sinhagad after great warrior tanaji malusare died while war. It has huge historical importance. I went there in rainy season. At that time the scenery around there was visual treat for me. From top, we can see torna, rajgad, tung and other forts it is a great place for picnic. It is well maintained in comparison of other fort. best part of this fort is that we can also go by vehicles till last end so anyone can visit there without any problem.it is popular between tourist so its very crowded place. Late night stay is prohibited there so you want to see all points then have to come early in morning.if you are trek lover then you should visit this place. And if you are nature lover then you should visit this place in rainy season.

After reaching at the top of fort there is hotel which serves you tasty food. There specialities are zunka bhakar, kanda bhaji and chatni.and if you want they serve sweet curd. The only thing which dispoints me is that its hygiene condition is very poor.

Sinhagad