Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

An honest review:

The debt management plan(DMP) is still in a nascent stage in India. Unlike other nations such as the US, UK, China, and Canada, we are still not there, but slowing this is being understood and accepted by some creditors. Any new variant that comes to our country indeed does takes its own little steps to grow, hence this will also be grown one day. Single Debt is one of the companies which is trying its best to get this, as an accepted norm. I have taken their service and honestly, they eased out a lot of discomfort for me. You name a bank or NBFC in India, I owe them money. I did a lot of business and was at the peak of my growth, but unfortunately, everything shattered one day. My daughter is a special child with GDD, hence that also added to our burden. Things changed for us completely. They say, it takes a happening, not a dream to change your life upside down and I did witness that. All creditors were behind, unwilling to understand. Then is when I found Single Debt’s service on a daily publisher. Read about how they helped someone overcome debt over the years. I contacted them and Mahi called me back. She was very good. She listened to me and understood my life.

When you are in trouble, the Almighty sends his guards in different forms to help and protect you, so I felt like I was in the right hands. She explained to me their DMP services and how it works. Off-course, Single Debt does charge for his services which will be the initial 2 months cost, but nothing comes for free in this world friends. They have superbly backed up by a knowledgeable legal team with LionLaw as their legal partner. The legal notices that I received were very well handled by their team. I had forwarded all calls to their paralegal team. The account manager Bhushan was yet another good soul. He was always there whenever I had questions or clarification. He did inform me on all my personal calls which were part of the forwarding, I had set on my phone. Off-course, not all creditor calls can be answered, because the paralegal team will have calls of many like us, but at least some. Ruzzario, the paralegal team personnel was also great. He was always motivating and provided the right directions.

There would be creditors who would call or message on WhatsApp and that has to be handled by us and directions were provided by the paralegal team of Single Debt. A lot of creditors do express their unwillingness to talk to Single Debt, but that is anyways taken because they don’t want to hear pushbacks. In fact, some of the creditors do defame Single Debt and that would seem out of their focus, but as per law, the creditors can’t push back any credit management counseling because that is a borrower’s right, though they can deny talking or working with the agency.

I am yet not debt-free and in the DMP of single debt, but they continue boosting my morale in being.

Thank you single debt. I hope one-day DMP becomes acceptable to all creditors. Matter of fact, if creditors have the right to appoint a third party for collection or recovery, why not the customers appoint agencies like single debt to work with creditors. Law should be the same for all, irrespective of individuals or businesses and in all places. Hopefully things change one day, but thank you!!!

Single Debt