2151/17-A, Shadipur Depot, Patel Nagar, Delhi 110008, DL

New Delhi India
Worst Restaurant
Oct 04, 2015 05:13 PM 1405 Views

How I Went?

I had house party with my besties in one of the friends' home, which is in Patel Nagar. We 4 people left her home in search of good food with the plan that we will pack & take the food for home. We saw this shop and without wasting much time, ordered chicken malai tikka, chilly chicken and several other items, it was really a bad decision to have their food.

About the Food, Flavor, Quantity and Appeal

I really had poor experience, having their food. The packed chilly chicken had smell of burnt/ over-cooked. They did nothing on the name of presentation, not even sprinkle coriander leaves, just packed the ordered food in the disposable boxes. Only fine thing about the food was the quantity served to us as per the price. But if you are giving zero quality and Hero quantity, there is no benefit of it.

Restaurant Looks, Music and Ambience

This one didn't had much sitting facilities, their were old designed chairs and plastic table. Even I didn't find their premise much clean as it should be.

About Staff

The staff working with them are polite, they took the order with smile on their face. Even gave us the packed food with smile, but we got to know about their seriousness towards completing work when reached home and tried their food. The ordered items were not at all good, rather waste of money.

I am very very disappointed and have regret of wasting money on this shop.

Singh Chicken Corner - Patel Nagar - Delhi NCR