Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

FIRST I WILL LIKE TO GIVE YOU A INTRO OF SINDHUDURG FORT: janjira means a fort built on the rock in a see. the see fairings power like portuguese, english, dutch, french began to interfere in maratha politics on a large scale on the western coast line of maharashtra so chatrapati shivaji builds several sea forts in such regions of maharashtra.

I Travel in  sindhudurg to visit a sea fort in 2013 on 13 may on tuesday. when I reach in sea fort I got surprise because it is so beautiful like a heaven . everything which I see in fort is very antiquities and  precious. it is the main purpose of archaeology to preserve the antiquities and to study them. I like each and everything in sindhudurg. one of the thing that I really like is  the submerge way of water. it is very safe to travel. visit sindhudurg fort once in your lifetime.

Sindhudurg Fort - Malvan