Rajkot India
Biggest Times Network Fail Matrimonial Website.
Dec 19, 2015 02:39 PM 34458 Views

I am very much hope when I am register in website because of it is free matrimonial website and also Biggest Times Business Network Solution website. So I am highly disappointed with this website. I am use this website continue 5 months too and I am see that many member accept request but than after not come response.

This problem many time I am given feed back to his customer care but my even it one mail not reply it. His customer care number also not reachable come. Customer service totally very bad him I am highly disappointed with this things too. In simply marry active member mail he was write it Your match will contact you via message or call.

But even one member could not call me or msg me I see it. It's all about I am truly said it. In this website I am really wasting of time, my effort & money. I am really surprise & dis appointed because of it a Giant & biggest times network website.

SimplyMarry.com