Jalandhar India
Fake profiles
Jun 27, 2017 03:42 PM 17547 Views

Hello Friends

Today I am going to review an online marriage portal i.e. SIMPLYMARRY.COM. I have registered on this website looking for a bride for myself few months back. After trying my luck with marriage portals I thought I should give a try to SimplyMarry.com as well, so I registered. The thing that I liked most was that it was giving a opportunity to contact with the other profile members free of cost. I mean they are not charging or asking you to upgrade your profile if you want to contact a member of this website. I think this is an extraordinary move by this brand but this fails to make any impact in the market mainly because the market is already overcrowded by other marriage portals and people don't thing making profiles on every marriage portal will solve their problem. Secondly the profile which are available on this portal are seriously not as interesting as the profile on other portals. Most of the profile on other portal have photos of the bride/groom but on SimplyMarry.com most of the profile are without photos which makes it difficult to proceed further. Also the information on the profile some time is not accurate and mostly they are not complete to judge whether it will be a good match or not. Service and support is ok from this website. Overall I would not recommend the website as their are much better options available in the market.

Thanks