Fake website its worst
Jun 17, 2016 05:34 PM 25456 Views

I suggest you pl stop using simply marry.com. There are many fake profiles who play with feelings & emotions of innocent people.

One profile contacted me on the name of  Jackson Robyn from Lisbon Portugal,  SMM2897104 He has made his profile as an NRI of UK. He has UK no.too. He has made many profiles using same photograph. I have replied to his request.

We had chat for few days. He told me he is coming next week to meet me and my parents. Then after 1-2 days he told that he could not get his ticket due to heavy luggage & more hand cash. He told me he will send his luggage & cash through courier.

He sent me proper tracking details of his parcel. On the third day of sending parcel, the online status was Withheld with custom at New Delhi Airport. At the same time I received a call from a lady saying that my parcel is on hold by custom and I have to pay Rs.75000/- to release. I told that UK person that She is saying this. He said give her money and take my parcel. A doubt came.

On the other side that UK person pressurizing me to deposit money in her bank account. Name of that person Mithlesh singh from Gorakhpur he given SBI account number 20254558284 On the next day, I asked lady to give her address so that I can given money and take the parcel. She said she will only release the parcel when I deposit the money in her account. On the other side that UK guy keep sending me pressurizing messages. He told me if I will not deposit money he will block me. I said without inquiring I cant deposit such a huge amount. When I called to Customer Care dept simply marry.com and discussed all these things, I have not got any help. Customer care team said they can only delete the profile, nothing else. After all of that he crying and pressurizing me for money so that I was arrange that money as she said minimum amount 60, 000/- after that she is asking me for more money to release him with language lost my money.and he is still active on whats up app to talking  even police not register my complaint against him.i have all proof with me but still help less.

SimplyMarry.com