Totally fake website
Oct 15, 2015 01:01 PM 41012 Views

I suggest you pls stop using simplymarry.com. There are many fake profiles who play with feelings & emotions of innocent people. One profile contacted me on the name of Ashish profile ID SMM2663720. He has made his profile as an NRI of UK. He has UK no.too. He has made many profiles using same photograph. I have replied to his request. We had chat for few days. He told me he is coming next week to meet me and my parents. Then after 1-2 days he told that he cudnt get his ticket due to heavy luggage & more hand cash. He told me he will send his luggage & cash through courier.

He sent me proper tracking details of his parcel. On the third day of sending parcel, the online status was Withheld with custom at New Delhi Airport. At the same time I received a call from a lady saying that my parcel is on hold by custom and I have to pay Rs.37500/- to release. I told that UK person that she is saying this. He said give her money and take my parcel. A doubt came. I told that lady to give her landline no. She denied. She said it is not working. I told her Give me even if it not working. She again denied.

On the other side that UK person pressurizing me to deposit money in her bank account. On the next day, I asked lady to give her address so that I can given money and take the parcel. She said she will only release the parcel when I deposit the money in her account. On the other side that UK guy keep sending me pressurizing messages. He told me if I will not deposit money he will block me. I said without inquiring I cant deposit such a huge amount. When I called to Customer Care dept simplymarry.com and discussed all these things, I have not got any help. Customer care team said they can only delete the profile, nothing else.

dear all, pls stop using this site as it is only increasing crime. it is harassing people only.

SimplyMarry.com