Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Air Deccan- Simplifly or Complifly?
Oct 22, 2007 11:31 PM 2923 Views
(Updated Nov 04, 2007 09:45 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

This was a terrible experience.Today I took an Air Deccan flight no. 627 from Delhi to Pune.The flight was scheduled at 9.15  a.m.I had heard bad reviews about this airlines like no reclining seats, pay for snacks and all, but because this was the only direct flight to Pune in the morning, I had no other option but to fly Deccan.

After Security check in, there was a huge huge queue for taking the boarding pass.They were saying some system problems and made us wait for 45 minutes, we were standing still, all the elderly people felt suffocated, sat on their baggage trolleys only and then there was a major chaos.

They were making Boarding passes manually.uff!, on the top of that these two girls Monu and Ritu were shouting to the top of their voices.any deccan guests for kullu?.n then people responded, these people were made to come out of their queue, get their boarding pass on a priority basis.clashing trolleys, stumbling people, crying kids.total havoc.adding more to it after 45 minutes of strenuous standing they started calling deccan passengers for bangalore, then mumbai.I guess, you can now clearly visualize the scenario now.and then some sane men raised their voice as to what is happening right then? what sort of management was that?.really pathetic!

In the aircraft these girls were selling snacks like "chana murmura", we got no water bottles from there side, which were complimentary, adding to this, the turbulence was killing! no wonder everybody was feeling the gag, thanks to MR. Chandra, our Pilot! He was showing us his skills or popping up and dropping down, every now and then.

I am still feeling dizzy, first the air sickness and now the Gag!

Terrible!