1st Floor, Jagannath Complex, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ranchi 834001, JH

+91-651-2562058, +91-651-3254110

Daltonganj India
Silver spoon : one of my favourate restaurants
Oct 13, 2017 04:07 PM 799 Views
(Updated Oct 15, 2017 08:01 AM)

This is one of the best restaurants in ranchi. it is located in 1st floor, jagganath complex circular road ranchi. on my birthday, me and my four friends went to the restaurant. we ordered so many items like tea, coffee, ckicken chilli, mutton, chapati, paneer, cold-drink etc. all these items are very tasty. we enjoyed at this restaurant around one and half hour.

the ambience of the restaurant is so cool and attractive. it has a big parking space where its staff cares the customers vehicles. it has a big entrance gate with decorated gate-keeper that attracts the customer. inside the restaurant there has a large space that is hassle free. the floor is fully decorated with dim light and AC . the atmosphere inside is so cool that feels relaxed us.

by the way, when we talk about the customer services. it provides the best customer services. all the staffs were well mannered. they give  fast response to their customer demands.

the price of the items are affordable. we spend alomst Rs.2700. I am satisfied which I have paid for the services.

Silver Spoon - Lalpur - Ranchi