Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Cheater silent planet holidays pvt. Ltd.
Feb 26, 2018 12:02 PM 1106 Views (via Android App)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I took the package of 5 N 6 D with 7 seater innova and they charged Rs. 2000 extra for seven seater Innova but still they sent me 6 seater Innova with the temporary stool in b/w middle seat and they called it seven seater I complained about it the same day when tour was suppose to star.

That day silent planet employee nitesh and sandeep told me they will speak about it with the transporter and get it resolved I told them clearly if I travel with 6 seater innova I will not pay that Rs. 2000 Extra which they told me.

But that day they made me travel in the same 6 seater innova and last day while returning home driver asked me bal. Rs. 2000 I told him that I have already paid all my dues and the driver said he won't start untill he gets his payment I called so many times to Nitesh and Sandeep from silent planet but they wasted my 2 hrs. And finally I had to pay extra Rs. 2000 for services which I never received.

Such a cheater they are worst tour operater in my life.

Please don't book from them they will be goid untill you start the tour and after that they won't support you any where.

Silent Planet Holidays - Manali