Academic Programs:

Academic Programs:

Extracurricular Programs:

Alumni Network:

Hello friends

Today I am going to review another money making educational institution i.e sikkim manipal university. Again my question remains the same why these universities don't focus on education. they focus on everything else other then education. No doubt they have very good faculty profiles all from IITs or abroad educated and I think that is the only reason they are surviving in the market because these faculties make maximum efforts to run the institute. They will open any XYZ course if they have students for that course this is their philosophy. Moreover the program fees for course are very high. A common man can't afford it. Only rich can afford it. Their simple idea is to make money by any means necessary. The working conditions for faculties and other staffs are also not so good they are kept under constant pressure to perform or loose your job. No doubt some pressure is essential for people to perform but I think the pressure is quite high for a normal individual. They have zero alumni network so juniors don't have any one to ask for future career guidance, they even don;t have a counselor which can help a struggling student. My recommendation not to join this university.

Write a Review on Sikkim Manipal University