Sify online storage
Nov 07, 2004 01:10 AM 3536 Views
(Updated Nov 07, 2004 11:36 PM)

Sify mail services has improved a lot ...being the regular user (which I created before 3 years).....I can feel the difference..

They have introduced features like storing personal files in your mail account (known as CABINET in sify mail ),also efficient spam blocking -filtering techniques .

Infact really useful for me to store my files online ...being SIFY I WAY USER I got my account updated to 250 mb limit (email account)...but ordinary users got only 100 mb limit upgrade!!!!This option of uploading files through mail interface is a welcome step for online storage in email accounts......even gmail allow this but not officially .....they allow virtual storage softwares to avail gmail as online storage medium....

NOTABLE FEATURES :(of sify mail)

1.CABINET(online storage medium)

2.EFFICIENT SPAM BLOCKING

3.FREE VIRUS SCAN (This option absent in gmail and rediff free services )

4..EMBEDDED IMAGES ARE VIEWED PROPERLY(In gmail..U CANT SEE received images and they are received as only attachments)

5.FASTER LOADING

6.SEARCHING THE MAILS

UNWANTED FEATURES:

1.ads displayed in top and right corner of the mail box

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...GOOD RELIABLE FREE EMAIL SERVICE TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT!!!

Sify.com