Siemens

Siemens SL45i with MP3 Player
Oct 24, 2002 11:15 AM 5047 Views
(Updated Oct 24, 2002 11:15 AM)

I have been using the Siemens SL45i for a few months and I think I will be sticking to this one for a time. I have been changing phones every 2 to 3 months before but this one has been with me for already 6 months. JAVA - you can go ahead download and install JAVA programs on your SL45i. Games and other utilities can be downloaded for free (midlet.org for one). MP3 - Copy your favorite songs on your phone so you can listen to them anytime you want to. MMC - You can buy a large capacity MMC for more data space for your phone. Logo - Just copy 'bitmaps' to your phone and assign them as your logo. You can change logo anytime and anywhere you want to just as long as it's stored on your phone. Ring Tones - Composing is easy with this phone. You can also copy midi files and assign them as your ringtone. Other useful functions: Multiple alarms (daily, weekly, yearly, etc), Calendar, Calculator, Curr converter, etc. If there will be a newer model for this phone (SL55i???), I'm sure to get that one.

Siemens SL45i