Siemens

Chennai (unfortunately:-( India
EXCELLENT,Butstay away if u r intimidated by techn
Nov 30, 2002 06:18 PM 2521 Views
(Updated Nov 30, 2002 06:18 PM)

Pros:if price/features were the sole criteria for choosing a cell phone, this one would be miles ahead the rest.Forapprox 15K, u get a MP3 player, dictaphone, Organizer, e-book reader ...well the list is endless..and of course a damn neat lookin smallish fone (ok not as small as a nokia 8210, yet just slightly bigger)i keep changing my cellfone every 6-10 mnths but I guess i'll stick to this 1 4 long. I had the much coveted Nokia 8310 before this, and trust me, I passed that on 2 my younger sis as soon as I got hold of this.

What's more, u can keep adding applets to this fone to add whatever new functions/games u want.Comes with a 32 MB memory card so u can also use it as a portable drive to carry data(all kinds)

As a fone, it has good reception, excellent sound quality and the stereo headset gives a real neet sound quality if u r using it

Cons

tends to be buggy, switches off at times of its own accord, slow sms access speed, not much useful if u don't own a comp.good if u r comfy with technology.

Siemens SL45i