Siemens

Improvements
Apr 30, 2006 06:45 PM 2894 Views
(Updated Apr 30, 2006 06:45 PM)

Hi rahul! I have a S-65 too. well I actually started off with nokia 3310. S-6 was too expensive then, about 2001. then 2002 switched to C-45, 2003 to C-55, 2004 S-55 & now I have a S-65. so its a long association with siemens. S-55 I have @ home C-55 sold it to my friend.

its a good good fone. an improvement over S-55 but regress in other dept, especially ringtones. they are a boring.sound recorder is a very good option which offsets the ringtones.

joystick is a bit of a problem. the buttons are very closely spaced as compared to S-55. hence a problem. which yours truly promptly complained on the siemens website. I didnt like the look of the buttons either, looks like a cheap transperant plastic toy fone.

software updates from siemens website are FREE.

another bad thing will be the price of the phone in india. it will probably be terribly expensive.

Write a Review on Siemens S65