Handy:

Bhopal India
Not able to clean the dishes properly !
Feb 04, 2018 03:08 AM 9881 Views

Handy:

Siemens Dishwasher SN25L882EU

Hi all, I bought SIEMENS dishwasher in November 2016 worth 40, 000 for my mother . The Dishwasher controls are a little easy tuff to learn, I learned it all from reading the booklet which is provided with the dishwasher or you can also call it the user manual . The dishwasher has multi mode washing options and are complex for their individual uses . It took me 1 week to learn its multimode uses.

The major issues I faced on the very first day were that it was not able to clean the soap applied on the dishes properly . The soapy feel can be felt as soon as I touched the vessel. The Siemens dishwasher requires 2 washes for the vessel to give a complete wash . which can take upto proper 10 minutes and a lots and lots water . In dishwashers huge water intake is needed for every wash . This is also a bug issue that I found.

I mean if you are buying a 40, 000 rupee dishwasher that also cannot work as per your requirement, then its of no use.It is very heavy dishwasher and Service and support the company is very very dull . They are so dumb that they themselves don't know complete functions of it .

I don't recommend it to anyone .

Thank you!