Happy_Republic_Day_2020

My review on Siemens Dishwasher
Jan 26, 2017 08:11 PM 16379 Views

Handy:

Hi friends,

I want to share my view on Siemens Dish washer and the operation is somewhat clumsy and the cleaning is very difficult and it takes more time to wash.

Ease of Use:

The process is difficult and we need to clean them initially before washing in this machine and the process is difficult and it takes more time.

The durability is very less and more chance of destroying in very less span of time.

Ease of cleaning:

The cleaning is difficult and initially we need to take away the waste from the utensils and then we need to arrange them in systematic manner.

Style and design:

The style and the design are complicated and its weight is very high and it takes more place to occupy and the design is very difficult to wash.

Service and support:

The service and support provided is very poor and they are not in an situation to resolve the issues.

Finally, I won't recommend this to anyone and the utensils after wash is not clean.

Siemens Dishwasher SN25L882EU