Handy:

Siemens

Salem India
Siemens
Aug 29, 2018 04:36 PM 8514 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

Hii. Now I am going to share my experience of this product. I too brought this product thinking that it is nice and has best qualities. But its not.

After using some days it creates some problems in washing vessels. The product quality is really bad. It does not has a quality product.

It does not wash properly. It's better to wash in hand than in this dishwasher product. Moreover it takes 2times to wash properly. And need more water to wash.

Its outlook is good and stylish but it does not work properly. The product has difficult method of washing techniques. We have to go thorough the manual book to learn the techniques. It's really tough to know it.

The customer service is also not providing solution for the problem. They takes 1 or 2 week to solve and claim more money. Need to repair again and again.

In my experience I don't recommend this product to anyone.

Siemens Dishwasher SN24D200IN