Siemens

Siemens CT-56
Jul 08, 2004 06:09 PM 1902 Views
(Updated Jul 08, 2004 06:09 PM)

I actually have a CT 56- it's similar to the C55, but the cosmetics are a bit different. While I like the phone, it's really small, and the buttons are super close together, making it tricky to dial and do other things. The ringer is quiet- even the loudest setting is not really obtrusive, though it has some trully agravating ringtones.

I like the wallpaper and screen saver graphics, they're cute. This phone is small, so you can go out with a wallet in one pocket and your phone in the other- handy! it holds a battery charge pretty well, and when you are actually speaking on it the battery doensn't get sapped too quickly. The reception is very good on this phone, though I have run into a few strange noises when i've left it too close to things like clock radios, and cable boxes. It's an unexplained phenomenon.

The phone was a bargain, and it's well worth the 25.00 investment. I've had it about 8 months, and it's been durable and depandable. I would suggest it as a starter phone, or for a person not interested in something with so much gadgetry that will take them to the moon.

Write a Review on Siemens C55