Siemens

A Real Handy
Sep 11, 2006 05:57 PM 2692 Views

Siemens C55 handset is a real handy - very convenient to use, sleek and very reliable. I have been using the handnset for the last 3-4 years and I am sure I would continue to use it for the next 10-20-30 years more. Elegant look and it covers almost all the features I want in my routine life.

I bought this handy as it was one of the chepest handsets with elegant looks, sleek design and convenient to use. Of course it does not have all the modern features like camera, FM, etc but lets not forget that we are using a handset and not a radio set. Siemens C55 model was recommended to me by many of my friends and all of them shared only one experience with me - value for money.

A small comment on the battery life - almost all the Siemens handsets have a relatively smaller battery life. This means that you need to charge the handset atleast once every day. Well this is definitely manageable.

As far as the features are concerned, what you need in a handset is basically a quality sound (good quality sound reception) and features like SMS, conference, hands free kit, speaker phone, etc. Nearly 90-95%% usage of a handset is for voice calls and SMS only. From this point of view this an ideal handset for heavy users of voice and SMS.

Siemens C55