Siemens

bangalore india
The cool C55
Nov 30, 2003 11:25 AM 2849 Views
(Updated Nov 30, 2003 11:25 AM)

I recently bought a new siemens c55, after reading a lot of reviews about different cell phones in the markert today. I found that siemens c55 is the one which offers you value for money, I bought this phone during diwali when there was a discount of Rs1000/-. I paid around Rs.5800 and I can tell you that there is no other phone in the market which comes with polyphonic tones and GPRS at such a small price..

I could have bought a Nokia itself, but these days its too common every other guy or girl in town has a Nokia so I decided to bet on this cell phone apart from its curvish looks this phone weighs very less around 100gms and its too small.

Conclusion: If you are the person who is looking for a cell phone with a budget of around Rs.6000/- then you can surely go for this model I know there are a lot of cellphones available in the market today with color display for say Rs.6000-Rs.8000 but at the time when I bought it, they werent available.. If you can get a cellphone with a color display for the same price then I suggest you better go for it or else my suggestion is you buy this phone.

Note:- I bought this cellphone when there was Rs1000/- off for the silver model I dont know whether this discount is available now, I suggest you better enquire the price before buying..

Actual Price : Rs6800/-