Was the tour operator helpful:

Sep 10, 2015 08:35 PM 8220 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I loved this one with Siddaganga tours and travels they given me awesome service and they make me happy really I will choose this one next time and also they have very good service for all passengers they have very good guidance people as well as they have an very friendly people drivers as well service people they have all good AC buses seats are very good and you will get very cheap rate nice journey and as well as the journey was nice and memorable you will never forget this one and also they have all insurance facility for passengers they will give very excellent service booking luggage packing as well as the travel pick up points and drop points everything was very good I don't have any concern about this travel really I will travel sometime for personal and official I will choose this one nice travel for long journey.

Siddaganga Tours & Travels - Bangalore