Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Near Chandni Chowk, Gurudwara Gali, Frazer Road, Patna 800001, BR

+91-612-2237232

Patna India
Got a chance to stay at ...shyam hotel..!!
Mar 10, 2019 01:31 AM 735 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 10, 2019 01:36 AM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

Quite Good Hotel. But, Location is little inside from main road. Too much paperwork @ check-in counter. Soft copy of ID proof not accepted.Lol. Security is higher than Airport. Though comfortable stay. Room service is terrible. They never picking up the phone while calling for room service

This was the best hotel I stayed in Patna. The behavior of staff was really good I have booked hotel in advance online.Also They Provided Breakfast And that was really very tasty and I liked too much. Overall my experience at here was excellent.

We stayed with family. Hotel was booked by our local relatives for marriage function.The approach road from main road need attention. Hotel is well managed. Staffs are attentive and helpful. Rooms are specious. Breakfast was excellent. Very good and safe hotel for family stay and very good for family function. We were very much satisfy with hotel and its services. I can recommend this hotel.

We absolutely loved our stay at hotel patliputra Nirvana this place is amazing the room was good the employee very helpful .located about 5 minutes from Patna junction and 15 minutes from airport. Will stay here on our next visit to Patna.

bathroom.Additional facilities available within the premises are rooms service, front desk, travel desk, business center, laundry and medical service. This hotel in Patna also features a multi-cuisine

restaurant.Hotel Patliputra Nirvana has a banquet hall. This hotel in Patna is located 1 km from Patna Junction Railway Station and Aakashvani Bus Stand. Major attractions include Patna Museum and Indira Gandhi Planetarium which are 1 km from the property.

Tanku guys .i hope it will matter for you.

Sanjeev kumar.