Shudh Dhaba - a great restaurant
Jul 16, 2017 02:44 PM 1207 Views

As summer vacations were near so me and my family decided to visit Amritsar and we ere there for six days. We had enjoyed a lot there in Amritsar. We had eaten food in a great restaurant. The name of the restaurant is Shudh Dhaba. This restaurant is located in Town hall in Amritsar. The taste of the food of this restaurant is so good and tasty. Along with the good taste the presentation of the food is also very good and attractive.

The ambience of this restaurant is so good and I love to eat food in this restaurant because of the great atmosphere. The customer service of this restaurant is so good and I hope you all will love the customer service of this restaurant. The value of money is there in this restaurant because they are providing a great quality of food at low prices as compared to others. So overall it's a great restaurant from all the aspects. I prefer you all to once try this restaurant.

Shudh Dhaba - Town Hall - Amritsar