Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

709, 7th Floor, Best Sky Tower, Opposite Fun Cinemas, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Delhi 110034, DL

Mahindra

+91-11-41414444

Worst car trader I have ever been to.
Mar 21, 2018 10:03 PM 2281 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

For Ahmedabad facility: Writing this to share my experience so you all people looking for their services get an Idea about SAMIL services and behavior.

I gave them my Gypsy to be sold at Auction with 590/- fees for auction and landed with the repairs of 8000/- due to their negligence and they are not taking accountability or responsibility.

It was not sold I am fine with that but while I was taking my Gypsy back from them the Gypsy was in bad shape.

1.Numerous fuse and relay were missing.

2.Meter Cluster was not working.

3.Engine check light was on due to Bendix damaged as relay and fuse were missing and car was used to current and misfire led damages.

4.Door Lock was broken

5.The rear bumper was damaged

When I complained them while the car was in their facility they said we are not responsible.

Also, I have attached the quotation for the repair cost.

While I complained about their email address look the images what they told me. The email content highlighted in yellow.

(They have the check, I don't know how?

Just I got the call from their sales agent they have fired him, for all this and told me it's not their fault and I shall not contact them for this now.)

Even the country head and CEO are shameless, not interested to intervene in this conflict to resolve. They are copied in CC in each email.

Shriram Automall - Delhi