MHADA Gate, Near Baba Petrol Pump, Bus Stand Road, Usmanpura, Aurangabad 431001, MH

+91-9325828005

Indore India
Below Average Restaurant
Jan 10, 2018 01:19 AM 810 Views

Shri Om Sai is located at middle of AURANGABAD CITY. I visited there around one year ago. I visited there with my two friends. I think it was the very first time when we thought that we have mistakenly entered in wrong place.

First of all the environment of that place was very dirty. I saw DUST ON THE DINING TABLE. The first impression wqas very bad of that place for me.

Then I thought that igonre it and move to the menu. But when we saw it, we had a lot of disappointment. many of the item listed on the menu were not available to them. It really sounds very bad that if you want something and its not available to them.

Then we ordered some snacks only. there also we found that they were not fresh. There no CRUNCH on their snacks. They gave us UNFRESH SNACKS. We were not able to eat them. So, we ended up by threwing them. I had really a very bad experience with that place.

Shri Om Sai - Usmanpura - Aurangabad