Layout and Design:

Pathetic Service
Jun 22, 2017 03:25 AM 2123 Views

Layout and Design:

Out of many movers and packers I had to choose Shreedhan because of trust and guarantee factor what their personal Mr. Vishwa gave me before shifting my house hold items from Pune to Hyderabad.

Every time I call him he used to say not to get tensed and leave the responsibility to him and items will be delivered with in 2 days but they have delivered 4 days after my several phone call reminders and followups to several people.

Many things like Fridge, 2 Almirahs, Activa, RO Filter, Clothes Dryer, Washing machine stand etc. were badly damaged plus they missed TV Stand and Double cot Mattresses and packed box broken and all clothes scattered every where down on the street.

When I have sent these pics, there was no one in the office ready to take the responsibility.

They kept avoiding my calls till today. Pl. be careful and think multiple times before you hand over your valuables to them.

Shreedhan Packers and Movers