Worst Courier Service
Aug 02, 2019 03:27 PM 3797 Views (via Mobile)

This is the worst courier service one can get. I ordered two pairs of Slippers from Methiyadi.com and they chose to deliver it with Shree Maruti Courier service. I was leaving for USA on saturday morning and i needed the product by Friday at any cost. The product reached Bathinda, which is roughly 80 kms from my place on friday morning at 10:30. When i called the courier agent and told him my situation and asked him to deliver the product by that evening, he was very rude and said that if i wanted the product i would have to come to Bathinda to collect as they could only deliver it by next day. When i told him that it was not possible for me to go and collect the product as its really far, then he replied very disrespectfully that even he wouldnt travel 80 kms to deliver my product . I had to contact some people to get my product collected from them.

Shree Maruti Courier Service