Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hell yeah !! It is the best
Jul 09, 2015 06:24 PM 1238 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Dr. Barri one of the nicest tour agent I would say. He really is doctor helped us weneva someone got sick during Iv. Yes our college iv was arranged through Shraddha tours and travel and guys believe me it was the perfect trip planned by college counsil members and dr. barri. We had 12 days iv for Chandigarh manali banzaar as main attraction.

We stayed in one of the best hotel at Chandigarh then moved to banzaar the place was like heaven for me. We had so many sports adventure there like flyingfox rapling river crossing we had bath in a small lake kind of thing stayed in camp everything was well arranged and fabulous.

The roads were very difficult to ride but the drivers were so skilled they drove us safe to our destinations one small mistake and our buses would have been in valleys but dey were the best drivers I had ever seen. Then they had arranged river rafting for us in manali and took us to rohatang pass to play with snow. I loved that place. That was the best trip I hd ever gone to thanks to shraddha tours and travel and dr. barri offcourse he played uno withe us drank with guys and in d end dey also distributed prizes and I won the best girl during iv #yayyyy #awesomeblossom

Shraddha Tours and Travels - Nashik